For me, it makes me excited! I’m a planner by nature and love writing down my goals and plans for the year ahead. Especially as a writer, it’s a must do, otherwise the writing doesn’t get done.
In fact, I created my first Vision Board for 2018 this past weekend. It’s a great tool to help you VISUALIZE what you want for your future. It can contain images, words, phrases or quotes – whatever will keep your goals in the forefront of your mind so you can achieve what you desire.
This year, my Vision Board includes the following:
- Write Romance – I have 4 books planned
- Win a Writing Contest – I’ve submitted Sweet Summer Love into the RWA Rita Award contest and will submit others throughout the year
- Seek out and Sign an Agent – especially a Foreign Rights agent so I can publish and translate my books into foreign languages
- Stay Healthy and Do Hot Yoga routinely – enough said
- Take a trip to Alaska – I’ve wanted to do this for a long time
- Sweet Little Lies (Book 5 in The Sweetest Thing series) – releases Feb.6th and is the FINAL book in the series…however….I have a spinoff planned…
- Change of Heart series was born out of my desire to stay within the college romance – so I have a 3 book series I’ll be writing over the next year. The first book and characters can be found toward the end of Sweet Little Lies.
- Physical Connection (Book 3.5 in The Physical Series) – my first m/m gay romance
- The Reckless serial (3 mini-novellas) – my first m/f/m ménage romance
- Hole in One (A Standalone RomCom) – later this year
Love, Joy and Peace to all of you in 2018,